Main performance analysis of control cables
The control cable is a PVC insulated and PVC sheathed control cable suitable for industrial and mining enterprises, energy and transportation departments, control and protection lines for AC rated voltages up to 450/750 volts.
1.DC resistance: 20 ° C, 0.4 mm copper wire, less than or equal to 148 Ω / km, 0.5 mm copper wire, less than or equal to 95 Ω / km.
2. Insulation electrical strength: 1min between conductors 1kv does not breakdown conductor and shield 1min 3kv does not breakdown
3. Insulation resistance: Each core wire is grounded with the other cores, the control cable is greater than 10000 MΩ.km, and the HYAT cable is greater than 3000 MΩ.km.
4. Working capacitance: average 52±2nF/km
5. Far-end crosstalk defense: The average power of the specified combination is greater than 69dB/km at 150kHZ.
The power cable is used to transmit and distribute high-power electric energy in the main line of the power system, and the control cable directly transfers the electric energy from the power distribution point of the power system to the power connection line of various electrical equipment appliances. The rated voltage of the power cable is generally 0.6/1kV and above, and the control cable is mainly 450/750V. In the production of power cables and control cables of the same specification, the insulation and sheath thickness of the power cables are thicker than the control cables.
(1) The control cable belongs to the cable for electrical equipment, and the power cable is two of the five major categories of cables.
(2) The standard for control cables is 9330, and the standard for power cables is GB12706.
(3) The color of the insulated core of the control cable is generally black and white, and the low voltage of the power cable is generally color separation.
(4) The cross section of the control cable generally does not exceed 10 square meters. The power cable is mainly for transmitting electricity, and is generally a large section.
Due to the reasons mentioned above, the specifications of power cables can generally be as large as 500 square meters (the range that can be produced by conventional manufacturers). The larger sections can generally be made by fewer manufacturers, and the cross section of the control cable is generally Smaller, the maximum is generally no more than 10 square.
From the number of cable cores, the power cable is usually up to 5 cores according to the grid requirements, while the control cable transmits control signals, and the number of cores is large. According to the standard, there are 61 cores, but it can also be produced according to user requirements.