Cable testing equipment
In order to provide customers with reliable and high-quality wires and cables, Changfeng has undergone strict quality testing during all production processes.
Raw material testing
The testers in our quality inspection department will strictly inspect the purchased conductors, extrusion materials and auxiliary materials and other raw materials. After the test is passed, the quality test record will be released and placed in the warehouse for later use. Otherwise, the material will be Mark as unqualified and test again, if still unqualified, they will be send back.
Production process testing
Initial product inspection: When cable production work starts, production of different cables is required or when there is adjustment of production techniques, there will be an inspection work by the operators and after all these processes tested qualified, the testers will complete a record on initial product inspection based on relevant testing procedures, while if initial inspection tested unqualified, there will be a reworking or remanufacturing until they are qualified, then, the products can be produced in large quantities after being confirmed and signed by testers. After the products being completed in each process, they will be inspected in the inspection-waiting area for testing and can be put into next process after being inspected qualified.
Finished products testing
The finished wire and cable products will be tested in appearance by the packaging personnel and will be sent to quality inspection department by special inspectors to have batch sample inspection based on complete and qualified special inspection record.
1. Dual-purpose DC bridge for DC resistance measurement.
2. Universal electronic tensile testing machine for pulling strength measurement.
3. Thermal extension tester for testing performance of wire and cable insulation sleeve and thermal extension of materials.
4. Spectrometer for chemical composition of raw material.
5. Mechanical Properties (Tensile Strength and Elongation) Tester for cable Insulation and Sheath.
6. Insulation and Sheath Thickness detector.
7. Testing XLPE Thermal elongation and Thermal aging experiment for cable Insulation and Sheath.
8. Partial Discharge Shielding Experiment to test cable partial discharge and pressure resistant performance.